1. Candidates can be children or dependents of NRI
2. Complete 17 years of age as on 31st Dec. 2013
3. a).Give the name and address of the sponsor and his relationship with the candidate.
b).Submit the Passport details:
(i) Passport No.
(ii) Issuing authority
c) Sponsorship letter from the person sponsoring the candidate.
d) Letter from the employer, confirming employment details.
4. Candidate should have eligible marks in +2.
5. Fee must be paid in Dollars from NRI account. Candidate can reserve their seats by depositing the fee in Indian rupees and get refund of the amount when they pay in Dollars or by NRI cheques.
6. Students admitted in NRI scheme cannot change the institution / Course under any circumstances.
7. “NRI FEE” once paid will not be refunded.
8. Follow the other regulations normally applicable to B Tech admissions.
9. 10th / 12th certificate in proof of the date of birth.
10. Mark list of qualifying exam.
11. Conduct certificate, Certificate from Parish Priest if Catholic.
12. Admit card of entrance exam, if available.
13. NRI applications will be issued from 17th April 2013 onwards and NRI admission process starts at 10.00 AM on 22nd April, 2013.
13. Admission fee, Caution deposit, Special fee and annual tuition fee will be same for all. NRI candidates need not pay the Refundable deposit.
To download the NRI Application form, Click here...
The branches available are given below.
|Applied Electronics and Instrumentation (AEI)||60 seats|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||60 seats|
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||90 seats|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE)||60 seats|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||60 seats|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||120 seats|